After the government eases the quarantine requirements, Kaunas Castle, Kaunas Town Hall (except the basement), Folk Music Branch, Mikas and Kipras Petrauskas House are waiting for visitors once again.
Conditions for visiting:
- No more than 5 visitors or members of one family can be admitted at a time;
- In the event of a live queue at the entrance to the museum, maintain safe distance, not less than 2 m, between individuals and (or) groups of individuals;
- Visitors must wear protective face masks* throughout the visit and are not allowed in the museum without them;
- Upon entering the museum, visitors must disinfect their hands, put on disposable gloves and shoe covers;
- If possible, we ask visitors to pay by card;
- A minimum distance of 2 m from other persons must be maintained throughout the visit (not valid for family members accompanying);
- When visiting the exhibition, please touch the indoor surfaces as little as possible;
- Even in the absence of viral disease, it is necessary to follow the etiquette of sneezing and coughing (cover, sneeze into the inner part of the elbow), perform hand hygiene;
- Dispose of used protective equipment in a designated area.
* Valid as long as it is mandatory to wear protective masks and other protective face protection in an enclosed space. Disposable masks are provided only for those covered with a scarf
Before entering the museum, staff can request permission to measure visitors’ temperature using remote temperature measuring devices. Unfortunately, visitors will not be accepted without this permission or if the human body temperature is higher than normal.
If you are ill, have a fever or feel unwell, please do not visit the museum.
We expect understanding and awareness to ensure your safety in the museum.